Hydrolastic Pump Bleeder Valve

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

Rev 1.1 (27.07.15)
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 1433
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:59 pm
Location: Aberdeen Scotland

Hydrolastic Pump Bleeder Valve

Post by 111Robin »

I've been searching for all different types of bleed valves online but can't find this type anywhere. It's 1/4" hose tail x NPT Male, possibly 1/4". A similar alternative would do if anyone knows of a supplier, otherwise if anyone has a scrap pump they'd be willing to remove the valve from all the better. The photo is a later pump from the mid 80's, mine is an older model so I'm not sure if the valve would be the same.

Image20200801_111444 by Robin Derrick, on Flickr

Post Reply