Seat belt end

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

Rev 1.1 (27.07.15)
360gts

Seat belt end

Post by 360gts »

Bit of a long shot....looking for one of these....believe they were fitted to Kangol belts...maybe others.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dklawson

Re: Seat belt end

Post by dklawson »

I did some Googling this afternoon for seat belt parts. What you have appears to be a late 1970s Kangol inertia reel seat belt tongue. Apparently those belts were also used on some late model MG Midgets. However, they must not have been a style in use for very long as I found VERY few references to seat belts with tongues like that. I only found a couple of U.S. eBay auctions for belts of that style and they were quite rusty.

Consider fitting complete new belts unless you absolutely have to have that tongue style. The webbing on your existing belts is probably past its life expectancy anyway.
Doug L.

66Traveller

Re: Seat belt end

Post by 66Traveller »

I have one of those spare