05 66 wiper motor cover

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

Rev 1.1 (27.07.15)
harrymini

05 66 wiper motor cover

Post by harrymini »

Hi guys im after an 05 66 or earlier wiper motor cover or complete wiper motor, cash / paypal waiting

Beatie

Re: 05 66 wiper motor cover

Post by Beatie »

Hi Harry
I’m 99.9% sure I’ve got a 66 motor at home but unsure of month so will check when I get home from work and let you know
Cheers
Jeremy

harrymini

Post by harrymini »

No probs, let me know

Beatie

Post by Beatie »

Hi mate
Very close but not May as mines an 4 April .
It may well be ok for you as I don’t think there’s any hard and fast rule on dated parts in relation to reg date ? More knowledgeable opinions/experiences appreciated .
My nov 64 has a 02 ignition , 07 wiper motor , 06 voltage reg and a 05 wiper switch so quite a variation of months there on the stuff I’ve checked so far .
What spooked me was in feb they were floor start cars so different ignition which lays claim to the fact that BMC did actually plan things :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you think you can use it then I’m more than happy to do a plate swap ?
I’ve just found out I’ve got 3 spare motors whilst looking for that one :lol: so if you want the whole thing that’s no prob either .
I had powered it up before stashing it down shed and it runs fine .
If you want to hang on for a 5 then I expect it will still be down the shed in 12 months time :lol:
Cheers
Jeremy

harrymini

Post by harrymini »

Hi Jeremy

That date works fine with me, i see your in Norfolk which is miles away from me in cheshire, so it will have to be posted if thats ok?

seem to have loads of 67 if you want to swap, or i will buy the motor or cover outright?

Thanks

Harry

harrymini

Post by harrymini »

Still looking guys