Twin HS4 manifold

Looking for that elusive part, shout about it here.
Forum rules
1) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

2) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of this simple request I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

3) Please try to avoid starting discussions or commenting on peoples Wanted listings. It clutters the section up & makes it difficult to see what people are actually asking for. Please feel free to start discussions in the appropriate section.

Rev 1.2 (16.09.20)
harrymini

Twin HS4 manifold

Post by harrymini »

As above, cash waiting, thanks

nick rogers

Re: Twin HS4 manifold

Post by nick rogers »

I have a AEG573 modded to take twin HS6's. It can also be used for HS4's using the diagonal studs.
IMG_9354.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

harrymini

Post by harrymini »

I would prefer something with just the 2x studs per side, thanks anyway though Nick.

Could you PM me a price to refurbish my wiper motor and adjust my speedo mileage to the correct number please.

jayare

Post by jayare »

I have this one spare:
IMG_1226.jpeg
It is the same as the one supplied by Minispares as far as I know :http://minispares.com/product/Classic/E ... EG489.aspx?

Looking for £40 plus postage (should be about £5-6 for UK postage) or can be collected from Milton Keynes area.

PM me for more photos, etc.

JR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

harrymini

Post by harrymini »

pm sent