Multiple Parts - UPDATED - NOS / used parts including a 5J Dunlop wheel rim, Reece-Fish Float Chamber

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
timcee

Multiple Parts - UPDATED - NOS / used parts including a 5J Dunlop wheel rim, Reece-Fish Float Chamber

Post by timcee »

These are all parts I bought along the way and no longer need. Feel free to ask questions in this thread. I can email photos. All items are priced individually but I'm happy to take offers for combinations. I will ship the parts to you at cost or you can collect them from West London.

These items are from Minispares bought 2017 / 2018. Brand new and in original packaging:
• 62-1011: universal crankcase breather with chrome top and a 13mm (½") neck size - £5
• 4x GRK2013: single leading shoe front wheel cylinder repair kit for very early Minis. 15/16" bore cylinder. You need 2 kits per wheel cylinder so this lot will repair one vehicle. These are all sealed except one which I opened and whose box has my grubby finger marks on it - £20

New old stock:
• Original style engine stabiliser bush kit with cone shaped spacers to compress the rubber bushes and make them stiffer against engine movement. Kit is two rubber bushes and two tapered / cone shaped plastic inserts – ie for one end of the stabiliser. In original clear plastic sealed to tasteful lime green card backing. Similar to half of Minispares SBK2 - £2.50
• AC Delco Paper Oil Filter AC27 in original packaging (marked and opened). It’s the paper element for canister type filters fitted to Minis pre 1974. Similar to Minispares MSF103. One for the REAL concours enthusiasts - £3

Used but nearly new old stock:
• Set of competition disc pads for Cooper S or similar fitted with 7½”discs. I bought them in the 1980s for my Unipower GT but they are too hard so I swapped them out, put them on the shelf and forgot about them until now. They have done less than 100 miles. The friction material is 10.6mm (0.42”) thick. They are in a GKN Masterparts box but I don’t know if this is the box they came in or name of the manufacturer. Colour coding on the outside edge of the backing plate – two red bands in the middle and two yellow bands on the outside. - £10

And finally…
• One Dunlop 10” x 5J rim, clean, sound and in good condition - £50
• A tatty used Reece Fish float chamber with a couple of bits ground off and repaired with aluminium and what looks like epoxy resin. Includes the brass fittings for the needle valve, float pivot and level plug. Comes with a new and unused gasket - £5
Last edited by timcee on Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers,

TimCee
Unipower GT #1
LuisM

Re: Multiple Parts - surplus NOS / used parts including a 5J Dunlop wheel rim and a Reece-Fish Float Chamber

Post by LuisM »

Hello , would you be able to post a pic of the Dunlop wheel ?
Thanks
Luís
timcee

Re: Multiple Parts - surplus NOS / used parts including a 5J Dunlop wheel rim and a Reece-Fish Float Chamber

Post by timcee »

In reply to Luis...

Sent some photos of the wheel. It's in fair condition for its age. There is some hard corrosion on the inside of the inner rim which can be scraped off.
Sorry, no wheel centre.
Cheers,

TimCee
Unipower GT #1
swindrum

Post by swindrum »

How much for the brake pads?
timcee

Post by timcee »

Hi,
I've updated the post with individual item pricing.
Cheers,

TimCee
Unipower GT #1