Multiple items.....update 29/11/20

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

11) Members posting items for sale MUST include a rough location in their profile.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
prof peach

Multiple items.....update 29/11/20

Post by prof peach »

For sale...update 29/11/20

Some more items...

3 165/70/10 camac tyres plenty of tread on all 3 tyre beads are all good £10 each
2 145/70/10 camac tyres plenty of tread on both, tyre beads are all good £10 each need the space!
NEW Mk1 fibreglass bootlid double skinned as sold by minispares, £50 Collection only
Set of 4 6x10 GB alloy wheels originals, made in italy, not the modern day Chinese copies
3 of these are new never been used, some very minor storage marks £125 the setSOLD
rsz_dsc_0060.jpg
Set of 6 5.5x10 Magnesium Minilites need refurb £600
(showing 7 but one has a chunk missing from it left hand of pic, but it comes with them you may be able to repair this)
rsz_dsc_0037.jpg
set of 4 Tech dal mag minilites, 6x10 £400
rsz_dsc_0032.jpg
set of 5 Techdel mag minilites, 6x10 £500
rsz_dsc_0033.jpg
1960's Sirram Pinic set powder blue/yellow, would suit any mk1 car really but ideal for powder blue or fiesta yellow
It's complete, nothing broken or missing 6 place setting, catches are sadly rusty, and some minor marks to outside £50 (collection only)
rsz_dsc_0053.jpg
SOLD
set of 4 Innocenti rods with standard pistons on them £70 the set

2x Chrome Morris Mk1 grilles both have faults £40 each (can send better pics on pm)

Badge Bar £15

Boxed Rear Window demist heater Bar, rubber window suckers are passed their best (it works tested on a car battery) £15

Ash tray flat topped straight edged rusty on the inside £10

Filter King alloy bowl £15

Mk1 Speedo holders, one plastic white, one early cardboard, all 4 fixing holes are good in both,
some small crack on the plastic around the middle holes to hold the speedo but presentable £40 ono
Cardboard is very good for age just needs a repaint £40 ono

Semi helical diff 4.6 (56/12) used some wear to pinion teeth but this is expected with such a small pinion still useable £70 ono

Pair of Mk3 upper door chromes (from mk3 elf /hornet) VGC £70 ono

NOS Wipac parking lamp boxed with plug and socket £15 ono

Set of 5 3.5x10 mk1 wheel with the RO stamped in them, sand blasted, all repainted in Old English white would suit early car
(Painted by the whights) £100 the set Collection Preferred

I also original 1967 (early Mk2) steering rack that has been fully reconditioned £45
open to sensible offers on most things
all Plus postage
I can post most things and organise courier for others but not cheap - depends on weight
Ian (prof)
07861 149496
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by prof peach on Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 40 times in total.
AndyPen

Re: C AKD 5096, Riley , Wolseley, various....

Post by AndyPen »

PM’d on special tuning pages :-)
diz

Re: C AKD 5096, Riley , Wolseley, various....

Post by diz »

I have PM'd you regarding the Riley steering wheel badge
wantafaster1

Re: Riley Elf Grill, Wolseley horn push, updated 30/10/20

Post by wantafaster1 »

I'll buy the grille
1070s

Re: Pistons, wheels, magic wand 1128 gearbox update 1/11/20

Post by 1070s »

prof peach wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:07 pm For sale...update 1/11/20

Set of 4 Pistons Brand new P22463 +040 small bore flat top ideal with S rods £100 the set
rsz_1dsc_0013.jpg
Set of 5 3.5x10 mk1 wheel with the RO stamped in them, sand blasted, all repainted in Old English white
(Painted by the whights) they owe me £200 so open to offers Collection Preferred
rsz_dsc_0011.jpg
Mint Mk1/Mk2 Wolseley Hornet horn push £25
rsz_dsc_0002 (1).jpg
1128 Magic wand Gearbox in VGC very little use complete with Chrome gear lever
£275 ovno Collection only
rsz_dsc_0008.jpg

I also have 2, 1967 steering racks that have been reconditioned £45 each

all Plus postage
Regards Ian
Hi, I will buy the pistons, how much will postage be? and how do I pay you for them.

Regards Mike. 1070s.
1070s

Post by 1070s »

Hi, I'll buy the pistons, how much is the postage?.

How is payment made.

Regards Mike
prof peach

Post by prof peach »

PM sent Mike
Paulk7364

Re: More items .....update 5/11/20

Post by Paulk7364 »

Interested in the mini fins posted
Would you take £40 a pair ?
colonel mustard