1962 Morris spares - Multiple Parts (used+new)

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) Please DO NOT post links to your ebay auctions. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that people posting items for sale are "Active Members of this community". Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.10 (06.10.20)
Louis

1962 Morris spares - Multiple Parts (used+new)

Post by Louis »

Hello all,

Below are an assortment of spares which came from an 850cc 1962 Morris mini, I have no reason to doubt the age of the parts as the wiper motor, flasher, coil, radiator, fuse box and heater all date to around March 62. I am happy to supply more photographs of parts as do not want to mislead anyone on condition, I do not know what is original or not so if there is a way to check please ask and I will do so. Everything sold as seen, if you can tell me how to check parts I will do my best.

Safe collection is preferred from SS4 or SS15, subject to Boris. Some smaller parts I can post or you are welcome to arrange a courier but if anything is lost or damaged I do not want any claims etc. so collection is preferred. Small parts I can media blast if necessary.

I am looking for a set of brass door hinges, powder blue and fleck seat covers, black plastic Morris door pockets, front seats, cooper s calipers/flanges, metal demist vents and magnolia gauges in case of a possible p/x. Please use email option, or respond on the thread rather than messaging.

Used parts

U1 - Sump guard - £25 (Sold)
U2 - 850cc Short block (8AM-U-H32) - £20
U4 - HS4 carb - £15
U5 - Early engine steady - £10
U6 - 850cc head - £10
U7- Heater stamped 62,4,2 - £50
U8 - Cardboard heater hoses - (Prov sold)
U9 - Sunvisor (only 1, no splits) - £15
U10 - Jack and bag - £50
U11 - 850 airbox - £15
U12 - Magic wand - £20
U13 - Moustache - Prov sold
U14 - BMC Mudflaps - seem to be NOS, even has one of the punched rubber bits there. There is white residue (wax maybe) so will need a clean and polish, but the BMC transfers seem good still - £150
U15 - Bare radiator (ARA 1573 15 62) (no shroud) - £20
U16 - Fuel tank (6 screw sender) - £70
U18 - Radio and speakers - £5
U19 - Hubcaps - £50 for 6
U20 - Morris steering wheel centre (1 chip) - £60 (Sold)
U21 - 2 x Companion bin light panels - £60 (Sold)
U24 - Dynamo - £20
U25 - Starter motor - £20
U26 - Oil filter housing assembly - £10 (Sold)
U27 - Distributor (Inc cap+leads, not pictured) - £25
U28 - Manifold - £25 (Sold)
U29 - Fan - £20
U30 - Fan pulley - £5
U31 - Pulley - £5
U32 - Mowog cover -£7 (Sold)
U33 - Tappet covers -£5
U34 - Rockers -£5
U36 - Transfer housing/clutch cover - £30
U37 - Flywheel assembly - £10
U38 - 04 62 Lucas coil - £10
U40 - Headlight rings - £5

ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

New Parts (Primarily from Minispares) - Unused

N1 - 2 x Genuine rover bottom arms - 21A1881 + 21A1879 - £50
N2 - Brake light switch - C16062A - £3
N3 - Pre verto clutch hose - 13H300 - £4
N4 - Genuine Pre verto slave cylinder - GSY110 - £20
N5 - AP Pre verto clutch kit - GCK100AF / KT8855 - £50
N6 - 2 x Handbrake cables - GVC2022 - £4
N7 - Heated Mk1 rear screen - 14A7056Heated - £160 (Sold)
N8 - Heater valve -13H5506 - £20
N9 - 2 x Rear quarter window seal - ALA5897 - £8
N10 - Rear screen seal - JRC2674 - £8

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

There will be a few more bits to come so I will edit as I go, but this took long enough to make! Thank you
Last edited by Louis on Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Toby

Re: 1962 Morris spares - Multiple Parts (used+new)

Post by Toby »

I'll take the timing cover please. If you could me payment details that would be great!

ntonio

Post by ntonio »

I sent you PM for some parts.
Thanks

Lakeland997

Post by Lakeland997 »

Hi Louis, for the avoidance of doubt, the jack is from something like a Morris Minor not a Mini. It wouldn’t work on a Mini without modification. It would be a shame if someone bought it and was disappointed.
Here’s the correct early Mini item for reference:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sleep is my favourite thing in the world. It's what gets me out of bed in the morning.

Aginley

Post by Aginley »

How much for the fuel tank

Minimat20

Post by Minimat20 »

I'll take the magic wand and the airbox!

I'll send a pm!

Cheers.

hanlminiman
Location: Still in a Car Home in North Cotswolds, close to Stratford upon Avon UK

Post by hanlminiman »

Have sent you an e-mail.
Cliff

AustinSe7en

Post by AustinSe7en »

Just sent a PM for the companion lights.
Martin

UHR850

Post by UHR850 »

Hi louis, please kan I have :arrow: U20 - Morris steering wheel centre (1 chip) - £60

Kees
DOWNTON Mini is what I like a lot.
Collecting 60th wooden steeringwheels.

Louis

Post by Louis »

Lakeland997 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:54 pm
Hi Louis, for the avoidance of doubt, the jack is from something like a Morris Minor not a Mini. It wouldn’t work on a Mini without modification. It would be a shame if someone bought it and was disappointed.
Here’s the correct early Mini item for reference:
Thank you for the pointer Lakeland, you may be glad to know you have already saved one potential overseas buyer who may have been disappointed so it certainly is good to know and helpful for the thread.