Lots of nice bits...

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) If you have items for sale on ebay, please post them in the appropriate section. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that members contribute something to the forum before posting for sale advertisements. Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.9 (15.01.19)
App K

Lots of nice bits...

Post by App K »

Update
e- mail me for photos please if you are interested as I’m having difficulty loading these up from my iPad . cooper970s@icloud.com
Bit of confusion all round as I’ve had forum mail, private mail and e- mail. Please use the above e-mail for any future correspondence.
Hope to get theses posted out shortly once I get all contact details, so if not already done so, please confirm with a quick e-mail.

Mk1 cooper S head AEG 163. Bare casting that requires work. No cracks, but a couple of seats require re- cut, combustion chambers equalising then a skim to get up to a workable compression ratio. Worth saving.£200 plus P&P SOLD PENDING PAYMENT LUÍS

SU double fuel pump works type, AUF 503, 30gallon per hour with mounting bracket- was working when taken off.£75 plus P&P

Hardy spicer output shafts with central bolt fixing. £75 plus P&P SOLD PENDING PAYMENT David

Original Salisbury type output shafts, good seal faces..£75 plus P&P

8 port steel inlet manifolds short stack for Weber’s. £150 plus P&P SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Leon

Early heater hoses wire and fabric, no rips 4 of. £30 plus P&P SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Peter

Genuine cooper S 970 rods, full set lightened polished and balanced with unused Nural dished pistons standard S bore. 3 are on the rods and one still boxed.
£450 plus P&P . Nice rods.

Speedwell ram-pipes to suit 1 1/2 SU Carbs, good condition . £150 plus P&P SOLD PENDING PAYMENT alistair

Hydro elastic displacers 4 of.Sandblasted primed and painted a few years ago so maybe a few chips. Good hoses, but rubber boots require replacing.
Held pressure. £200 plus P&P SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Paul

Speedwell tachometer. 8000 rpm in crackle pod, good working condition. Pod isn’t speedwell but looks the part. £150 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Andreas

Smiths tacho “square” numerals, 10,000 rpm. Unsure if this is working but mint face. £100 plus P&P SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Steve

Genuine BMC mudflaps still in original BMC Logo cardboard box dated 67
Excellent condition. £175 .plus P&P

12G940 bare cylinder head, early flat top type NOS . 9 hole, but easily drilled for other studs if required. Totally unused, with valve guides and a little bit of surface rust as it’s been stored for 30 years. £150 plus P&P SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Michael

Set of minilite 10 inch rims . Powder coated gold a few years ago and not used so as new. No script cast in so look very period. Width from rim edge to rim edge is 5 3/4 inch, so probably 51/2 but I’ve put the measurements on the wheel in the

Thanks for looking, postage will be whatever it is. Would prefer pickup if possible from the Sowerby bridge area.

Cheers
Last edited by App K on Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

almondgreen

Re: Lots of nice bits...

Post by almondgreen »

I will take the Speedwell tachometer

Peter1071

Post by Peter1071 »

Pm sent regarding heater hoses,

Peter

docka

Post by docka »

Interested in the gold rims
Email semt
Last edited by docka on Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m1cH1

Post by m1cH1 »

Email sent regarding "12G940 bare cylinder head".

Kind Regards, Michael

david1964

Post by david1964 »

interested in Hardy spicer output shafts with central bolt fixing. £75 plus P&P

Thanks David

TECH396

Post by TECH396 »

Email sent re Hydro Displacers

Toby