1970 1275GT

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) If you have items for sale on ebay, please post them in the appropriate section. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that members contribute something to the forum before posting for sale advertisements. Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.9 (15.01.19)
wantafaster1

1970 1275GT

Post by wantafaster1 »

Registered April 70.

Bronze yellow
Twin bolt shell, round tunnel, boot board brackets, nearside bonnet stay, 4 flute sills.
Has previously had inner and outer sills replaced to first flute. Really solid, excellent inner wings etc perfect inside rear bins.
Doors perfect.
Distributor and wiper motor dated 69.
Ignition key in switch panel.

Dry suspension, 4 red spot cones, 4 hilo, 4 Spax, adjustable camber.
5 Rostyle wheels

Engine and remote box original to the car, rubber couplings, chrome gear lever, runs perfect, lots of receipts for work done.

4 timken wheel bearing, rear cones and wheel cylinders new in last 200 miles.

Currently in stage rally trim, not rotten and not battered, I haven't had to touch the paintwork in the 6 years I have the car.

Original door and quarter trim, have original rear seat. Don't have front seats or belts

I have the original dealer invoice from the car was new!!

Price reduction if you dont want the rally equipment.

Bought off another forum member, known to MCR 20 odd years

£12750 will haggle, possible part exchange for pre 68 mini elf hornet

Message or email for phone number, don't know how to post pics from mobile but happy to email them direct

Sixbangerlandcrab

Re: 1970 1275GT

Post by Sixbangerlandcrab »

@wantafaster1 sounds like a good solid car. Not easy to find!
Some day when I'm older, I hope the Good Lord preserves me to have a huge dose of crabs

wantafaster1

Post by wantafaster1 »

It's good and honest but I just need an honest customer.

I'm finding people want a 50 years old car in the condition of a 5 year old but don't want to pay for it

wantafaster1

Post by wantafaster1 »

It's good and honest but I just need an honest customer.

I'm finding people want a 50 years old car in the condition of a 5 year old but don't want to pay for it

Sixbangerlandcrab

Post by Sixbangerlandcrab »

Such are the pitfalls of selling an old car, hence why I don't like to sell too much. Too many people nowadays know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

I hope a genuine buyer appears.
Some day when I'm older, I hope the Good Lord preserves me to have a huge dose of crabs

wantafaster1

Post by wantafaster1 »

Deposit taken