Original parts, refurbished parts, tuning parts! Updated: 25/6/20

Want to sell something? Here's the place to list it for free! (DIRECT SALES / SWAPS) No ebay links please.
Forum rules
For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) If you have items for sale on ebay, please post them in the appropriate section. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that members contribute something to the forum before posting for sale advertisements. Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden. Any member breaking this rule will have his membership terminated with immediate effect.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

It would be much appreciated if sellers could leave the sale price on adverts after the item has been sold. This acts as a good measure of current value for other sellers.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.9 (15.01.19)
tedmcedd

Original parts, refurbished parts, tuning parts! Updated: 25/6/20

Post by tedmcedd »

Lost my old sale post so I'll start again!

NOS boxed Mk3 interior lamp. £40

NOS Raydyot stick on heated rear window element.
Lovely condition, with instructions and all the parts £50

Really nice heater cable, original bakerlite knob. £30

Mk2 bonnet catch, refurbished. £50

Original engine steady dog bones. Both sizes available, manual or auto/late 90s £10 each (multiple available)

Pulleys, yellow or black available. Small size. £10each

Metal multi blade fan (pitted, not perfect) £30

Early Pickup rear lamp units, no chrome or lenses, sold as per the pictures. £150

MK3 S Airbox with elbows and correct wingnuts. £300

Lucas flasher units various dates available, all tested and working. £15
2/75
5/74
8/68 slight dent
8/63

Nice NOS 12V coil, period aftermarket accessory, I'm sure it's much better than the cheap stuff available today! £20 SOLD

4 blade fan with washer £35 SOLD

Original Mk1 Morris horn push. One small chip to the right hand side, badge slightly faded. Dated 4/66 £50 SOLD

Mk3 triple centre clock binnacle. Nice condition, all gauges, and with the loom. Small scuff to the plastic. £130 SOLD

Alexander map pockets. Guessing 70s/80s £30 SOLD

Really nice original Mk1 horn push. No cracks, chips or repairs. Some slight crazing to the badge. Dated June '65. Asking £75 SOLD

Speedwell accelerator pedal, nice used condition £25 SOLD

Interior lamp, really nice original item, some yellowing to the base but overall very good. No cracks. £60 SOLD

All prices don't include postage, can quote you if needed.

Ed
Last edited by tedmcedd on Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 22 times in total.

mini_surfari

Re: Original parts, refurbished parts, tuning parts!

Post by mini_surfari »

PM sent

gregor.tm

Post by gregor.tm »

I willtake the acceleration pedal. Thx
1964 MK1 Cooper
1965 Riley Elf
1966 Traveller Morris
1969 Spitfire MK3
1970 wifes std. mini
etc.

rogerotto66s

Post by rogerotto66s »

Could you post a picture of the interior light with the lens removed?
Roger Williams

tedmcedd

Post by tedmcedd »

gregor.tm wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:08 am
I willtake the acceleration pedal. Thx
Sure,

Just message me to arrange.

tedmcedd

Post by tedmcedd »

rogerotto66s wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:46 am
Could you post a picture of the interior light with the lens removed?
Here you go:

tedmcedd

Re: Original parts, refurbished parts, tuning parts! Updated: 14/4/20

Post by tedmcedd »

More added!

UHR850

Re: Original parts, refurbished parts, tuning parts! Updated: 14/4/20

Post by UHR850 »

:D Can I have the Alexander map pockets :?: Would be nice in my Mk3 1947.

PM sent Kees
DOWNTON Mini is what I like a lot.
Mini 1000 Super de Luxe Mk3 1974 for Downtoning it.
Collecting 60th wooden steeringwheels.

tedmcedd

Re: Original parts, refurbished parts, tuning parts! Updated: 22/5/20

Post by tedmcedd »

Updated.

tedmcedd

Re: Original parts, refurbished parts, tuning parts! Updated: 30/5/20

Post by tedmcedd »

More added!