mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:34 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale.

2) If you have items for sale on ebay, please post them in the appropriate section. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should wherever possible be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

7) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

8) The FOR SALE section is offered as a free service to members. It is however expected that members contribute something to the forum before posting for sale advertisements. Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

9) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.6 (19.10.18)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:01 pm 

Just recovered a headliner for an early Mini...have the old liner here if someone needs pieces for visors...C Post etc. Free....just pay the postage. Happy to send anywhere.
It is in really good condition except for a few tears around the edges. Might be of some use to a fellow member.
May be wrong but I think 59/60 cars used this style of material.

***********************************8888888888****************************
On it's wat to a new home...happy to see this being recycled instead of going to landfill.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by 360gts on Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:45 am 

E mail sent