mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale.

2) If you have items for sale on ebay, please post them in the appropriate section. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should wherever possible be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) If I consider any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests I reserve the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

7) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

9) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

(10) It is STRONGLY recommended that when paying with Paypal people DO NOT use the "Pay friends" service. This has no buyer protection & if there is an issue you will NOT be able to reclaim your lost money.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.4 (24.04.18)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:31 pm 

Shed cleanout continues
Hopefully someone can use these scraps to repair some original vinyl
Red, from a Countryman £20 for the lot - Sold!

Red/Gold Brocade Cooper remnants £30 for both pieces - Sold!

Blue £10 or free with purchase of either red lot

Open to offers if my pricing is stupid.... :)

Last edited by swindrum on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:00 pm 

Pm sent regarding brocade

Tim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:14 am 

second in line for the brocade please ;-)