mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:33 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

For Sale Section Rules

PLEASE NOTE! Postings in this section are deleted automatically after they have not been looked at for 30 days.

1) This section is for advertising items that you have for sale. Not for the discussion of listed items. If you wish to debate the pro's & Con's of any item listed, please start a new topic in the appropriate section.

2) If you have items for sale on ebay, please post them in the appropriate section. This section is NOT for the advertisement of your ebay auctions.

3) If you have a number of items to sell, post them in a single ad marked "Multiple Parts" or similar. DO NOT post many individual advertisements as this forces everyone else's listings down the page.

4) It is expected that any items advertised on the forum are described fairly & honestly. It is the duty of the seller to ensure that this is the case.

5) Items listed for sale should WHEREVER POSSIBLE* be offered with a purchase price, not asking for bids from members. If you wish to auction your item to the highest bidder I would suggest you use ebay & pay the associated fees.

6) This section is offered as a free service to enthusiasts. Any deals made are between the buyer & seller only. The MK1 forum takes no part in any transaction & the appearance of any item in this section is not a recommendation. I strongly suggest that both buyers & sellers are happy to proceed with a deal before any money or goods change hands.

7) It expected that members contribute something to the forum before posting for sale advertisements. Any Adverts placed by members with a post count lower than 5 will be deleted.

8) The advertising of or soliciting for VIN tags, log books or any other vehicle identification documentation without it's associated vehicle is expressly forbidden.

9) If a moderator considers any postings in this section to violate either the spirit or word of these simple requests the MK1 Forum reserves the right to delete any posts without prior warning or explanation.

10) The posting of items for sale on the MK1 forum constitutes explicit acceptance of these simple rules.

* In some cases it may not be possible for the seller to list items with a sale price. In this case, listings will be reviewed on a case by case basis by a moderator. The moderators decision will be final.

Mark S Forster
(MK1 Performance Conversions)
Rev 2.8 (28.11.18)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:46 pm 

Sensible offer invited for the exhaust and any other parts not marked as sold or reserved :)

Need to make a bit of a clearance in the garage !!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:39 pm 

Andrew1967 wrote:
Sensible offer invited for the exhaust and any other parts not marked as sold or reserved :)

Sent PM regarding heater.

Goff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:03 am 

goff wrote:
Andrew1967 wrote:

Sent PM regarding heater.

Goff

PM sent Goff :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:57 am 

Toby wrote:
Andrew, I might want the 3/4 bore rear cylinder off you but need to double check

Sorry for the slight delay, wrong bore for my needs. In order to help you sell it, this would be the right type of cylinder for a mk1 Cooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:13 am 

Toby wrote:
Toby wrote:
Andrew, I might want the 3/4 bore rear cylinder off you but need to double check

Sorry for the slight delay, wrong bore for my needs. In order to help you sell it, this would be the right type of cylinder for a mk1 Cooper

Hi Toby,

It would be for some early Mk1’s but not the later ones.

What size bore cylinders are you in need of? I have some others here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:45 pm 

Random selection of parts found in the garage this afternoon. Pics of specific parts can be sent if required, just PM me your address :)

Take a look back at my previous items - offers invited for those.

Newly listed items are .....

Floor dip switch - dated 10/62 - £10 - SOLD
Non stabilised temp gauge - fair condition - excellent chrome rim - £7.50 - SOLD
Stabilised temp gauge - fair condition - excellent chrome rim - £7.50 - SOLD
Original brake light switches and adaptors - £10 each -SOLD
Early Mk1 rear pocket lamp - complete - £12.50
Floor start type ignition switch with key - dated 12/61 - £20 - SOLD
47SA Lucas Ignition switch - no key - dated 3/68 - £10 - SOLD
NOS R/H (?) 'thick' Chrome window catch - £35 - SOLD
Lucas PS7 re-circulatory heater switch (push/pull on/off type) with Lucar type terminals - dated 30 78 - £10 - SOLD
Windscreen washer pumps - £7.50 each - black pump SOLD
Set (but not matching keys) Mk3 chrome door handles, catches and interior lock levers - good useable condition - £25 set - SOLD
Used but original (so they won't/haven't split !!) rubber rings for radius arms and top arms - 50p each - 25 available - 8 sold
NOS unboxed Lockheed front wheel cylinder - smaller diameter so correct for 64-67 I think - £5
Smiths heater tap for something BMC other than a Mini - not seized and in nice useable condition - Part number FHW0906 - anyone able to ID this for me ? - £15

All plus postage - 2nd class recorded preferably

Pics to follow

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Andrew1967 on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 12 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:37 pm 

Andrew1967 wrote:
Smiths heater tap for something BMC other than a Mini - not seized and in nice useable condition - Part number FHW0906 - anyone able to ID this for me ?
Difficult to tell without a side view to gauge the angle of body to flange, but could be the type used on 1071 S.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:50 pm 

iain1967s wrote:
Andrew1967 wrote:
Smiths heater tap for something BMC other than a Mini - not seized and in nice useable condition - Part number FHW0906 - anyone able to ID this for me ?
Difficult to tell without a side view to gauge the angle of body to flange, but could be the type used on 1071 S.

Not an S one unfortunately Iain. The flange is probably angles to around 45 degrees and the heater spout is angles away from the flange too.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:03 pm 

Can I take the chrome window catch Andrew if still available?
:)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:08 pm 

steve1071 wrote:
Can I take the chrome window catch Andrew if still available?
:)

You can Steve :)

I'll PM you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next