Woodhams logo reference needed

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
Fortytwo

Woodhams logo reference needed

Post by Fortytwo »

Hello,
I'm working on restoring my car back to its 76 days. At that time I understand a company "Woodhams motor accessories" sold trackside at Thruxton and had a base in Andover. IF you displayed their logo you go a discount. Well I have a flattened perspective of the logo that was on my car but I cant tell what was yellow/red and what was black. Also a reference on font. IF anyone has a good Picture of their logo please pass it on. I have an original sticker coming that was next to it I can use for scale. I got the color hint from another photo at a more extreme angle and I was unable to "flatten" to see the division.
Things I do when not welding on my car is look for parts I will need in two years. be warned ill be asking a lot of "wat is this" questions.
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mk1
Site Admin

Re: Woodhams logo reference needed

Post by mk1 »

Sorry, I don't have any reference on Woodhams. Bit late for the majority of the archive.
Mark F
I'm a rather fat feathery Owl called sage.

Fortytwo

Re: Woodhams logo reference needed

Post by Fortytwo »

Thanks, I do appreciate the site. Most of my car was built throughout the 70's and has some "used" race parts from the 60's.
I hope someone else rememebers at least the bar layout for me to reproduce this.