15 Years of Car Manufacture Left !

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
mab01uk

Re: 15 Years of Car Manufacture Left !

Post by mab01uk »

Don't get me started about having to pay for a TV licence (tax) so the BBC can tell me at every opportunity that all the stuff mentioned by Goff is now normal ! :evil:

Off topic but interesting and well researched free PDF download booklet here 'TV Licensing Laid Bare' giving all the details of whether you really need a TV licence or not.....
Your unofficial guide to television licence rules, regulations, loopholes and enforcement in the UK:-
https://tv-licensing.blogspot.com/p/free-book.html
Last edited by mab01uk on Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

swifty

Post by swifty »

Goff I have to disagree with you , there is nothing wrong with " girls kissing girls " ..... ken
1963 austin Cooper s mk1 1071
1966 Austin Cooper s mk1 1275
1968 Austin Cooper mk2 998
1962 Morris mini super 850
Porsche 997 turbo S
Ford transit van 280s

mab01uk

Post by mab01uk »

swifty wrote:Goff I have to disagree with you , there is nothing wrong with " girls kissing girls " ..... ken
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Andrew1967

Post by Andrew1967 »

swifty wrote:Goff I have to disagree with you , there is nothing wrong with " girls kissing girls " ..... ken
Depends whether they look like girls or blokes Ken :shock: :lol:

Pete

Post by Pete »

Girls kissing girls? Wasn’t that populised by Katy Perry? I think it was Pink she kissed, and it’s well know that she’s a bloke so not that big a deal. :shock: :lol:

goff

Post by goff »

mk1 wrote:Goff, calm down, carry on like that & you'll blow a fuse :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

111Robin

Post by 111Robin »

mk1 wrote:So are we Robin. Never had gas in our village.

Originally our house was on Heating oil, then I bought a very expensive biomass / pellet boiler that was totally useless, I pulled that out after about 18 months of shivvering at night & cold baths & fitted electric radiators & a big immersion heater. haven't looked back since.
My neighbour has installed the latest solar panels, ground source heat pump, underfloor heating, oil fired central heating. I bought a portable gas fire, run that when it's really cold and wear lots of layers in bed ( plus a big heavy car cover over the bed). Steptoe doesn't have a look in :lol:

goff

Post by goff »

111Robin wrote:
mk1 wrote:So are we Robin. Never had gas in our village.

Originally our house was on Heating oil, then I bought a very expensive biomass / pellet boiler that was totally useless, I pulled that out after about 18 months of shivvering at night & cold baths & fitted electric radiators & a big immersion heater. haven't looked back since.
My neighbour has installed the latest solar panels, ground source heat pump, underfloor heating, oil fired central heating. I bought a portable gas fire, run that when it's really cold and wear lots of layers in bed ( plus a big heavy car cover over the bed). Steptoe doesn't have a look in :lol:
I hope he is young enough to recoup is outlay Robin .
I have solar panels on the garage roof and her indoors cannot put anything electrical on unless the sun is out :lol: :lol: or else , being from Yorkshire nearly as tight as them jocks :lol: :lol:

mk1
Site Admin

Post by mk1 »

Please!

Can I ask for a bit of a rest!

This is supposed to be a forum talking about old cars, their tuning & their history.

NOT a load of old blokes moaning about how shit the world is today & how great everything was when they were kids!
Mark F
Forum founder, backer & only admin for nearly 20 years.
I Must be f*&%^g mad

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

mk1 wrote: a load of old blokes moaning about how shit the world is today & how great everything was when they were kids!
That's what Facebook is for...….

:D

Al