Beaulieu 2019

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
coopertim

Re: Beaulieu 2019

Post by coopertim »

So Beaulieu is upon us! Thanks for all the interest in this years stand. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Let’s hope the weather gods smile down on us!

Tim
Morris Cooper ‘S’ 1071 YVH 850

Andrew1967

Post by Andrew1967 »

Great to see DPU on the M27 this afternoon Tim. Bet you’re glad it is on a trailer !!

coopertim

Post by coopertim »

The weather was foul driving down Andrew! Car is safely dropped off now.

For those joining us tomorrow, we are on stand 10 which is close to the Trunk Trader area again and this is a great spot! The Mk1 banner is up so we are ready for a great day!

See you tomorrow.

Tim

Peter Laidler

Post by Peter Laidler »

Couldn't find the stand to start with - no banner, but found a motley group of forumers! Good crowd and good to put a few more names to faces. Saw the first mini, an Island Blue Austin Cooper S Mk1 on its way to Beaulieu just before Newbury on the A34 Southbound

Peter1071

Post by Peter1071 »

A very enjoyable, sunny Beaulieu. Thanks Tim for organising the stand.

My car didn't explode and I don't think anything fell off on the run home either which was a bonus.

Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

coopertim

Post by coopertim »

Fantastic day at Beaulieu today. Thanks to everyone who joined us on the stand, and a special thanks to Tony Salter for giving us a great pitch once again. We had excellent cars and excellent company! Great to put names to faces and a good day was had by all. Really looking forward to Goodwood now! Same again next year.

Tim

hanlminiman

Post by hanlminiman »

Great display. Loved the pickup with the rear facing seats. Also bumped into a Europen friend who has a Volvo with rear facing seats!
Only joking. Super! :D

Old English White

Post by Old English White »

Had a great day and met up with a good few old friends. A fantastic gathering of Minis. Congratulations and thanks to Tony and his hardworking team yet again. Much appreciated. Thanks too , to the weather Gods for providing a much better day than most of us had expected! It was DRY all the time I was there :D !
Forgot to take my camera but hopefully somebody more organised and able will be able to entertain us with some photos later!

mini_surfari

Post by mini_surfari »

The busiest I’ve seen the show in a long time!

Saw some stunning cars, and to top it off I won class 6 in the concours. Happy days

snoopy64

Post by snoopy64 »

mini_surfari wrote:The busiest I’ve seen the show in a long time!

Saw some stunning cars, and to top it off I won class 6 in the concours. Happy days
Interesting...I thought it was quiet, no queues fir a brew and quiet in the trade area and at 2 quite a few were leaving, but I thought the club areas were the best I’ve seen....my car of the show was the early (mushroom colour) 1275GT, for whatever reason I’ve never seen one!
Cheers

Kevin