Goodwood Revival 2019 13-15 September

General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
Pandora

Re: Goodwood Revival 2019 13-15 September

Post by Pandora »

59fan wrote:Mine have just arrived, which is odd as I didn't think they could get me on track from the Lavant Bank, I will have a chat with that James Charman bloke to see if he can clarify.

Ian
You might need to go out the circuit and back in to the GRRC area? Suppose that's not such an issue, especially if the parades are in the morning before everyone will have arrived at the Lavant enclosure. There is an ambulance entrance onto the circuit at the gate by the Lavant Gay bar, but I doubt they'd use that.

Al

thefarmer

Post by thefarmer »

Pandora wrote:So, who's tickets have arrived yet?

Al
arriving Wednesday via DPD. Don't you be standing outside my door, intercepting the driver either!!

Ben

Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

DPD send me email last Friday to advise Goodwood Parcel delivery today .. DPD however did not arrive ? .. i go onto DPD to track & the advised item number does not show up in their delivery system ?
Could my delivery be delayed by floods, electricity cuts, leaves on the line , fire or tempest ..MP,s on Holiday or even the B word ..whatever the delivery failure It cant be the DPD Van broken down as seen it already pass bye .. no idea just so long as these tickets arrive i will be happy. :roll:

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

thefarmer wrote:
Pandora wrote:So, who's tickets have arrived yet?

Al
arriving Wednesday via DPD. Don't you be standing outside my door, intercepting the driver either!!

Ben
Just search Ebay for 'nearest listing first'

you'll be fine!

:lol:

Al

tintoptom

Post by tintoptom »

I’m after a Saturday ticket if anyone has one to sell? Sorted for Friday and Sunday.

java gt

Post by java gt »

Got an email saying they would be sent out soon but then I only applied two weeks ago.It has been a while since I have used the van so a full service is required.Hope the weather is better than the IMM had :shock:

WMU 211G

Post by WMU 211G »

I've just ordered a ticket for the Friday and the confirmation message said I'd receive it about a week before hand. Never been to Goodwood before as I've always been working when it's on, looking forward to it no end, especially as three of the Beatles Coopers will be there together, something which I doubt will happen too often.
Nidge

1968 Mk2 Morris Cooper S

Chewie Baker

Post by Chewie Baker »

complimentary ticket package has arrived for entering the parade, and its a very generous package indeed, for 2 people

Plus food vouchers for each of the 3 days to collect on arrival

Very much looking forward to this one

Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

tickets arrived today .. :D

coopertim

Post by coopertim »

Tickets arrived today! Stupid question but do we take our own tents? :D

Tim
Morris Cooper ‘S’ 1071 YVH 850