General Chat with an emphasis on BMC Minis & Other iconic cars of the 1960's. Includes information on MK1 Action days.
- Posts: 5627
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm
- Location: UK
If that is what it takes to have some fantastic 5 bolt bumpers like those, I think I'll stick to 3 bolt bumpers
- Posts: 652
- Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 1:04 pm
- Location: Norfolks highest point
Fantastic in both instances
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:32 pm
- Location: germany
f that is what it takes to have some fantastic 5 bolt bumpers like those, I think I'll stick to 3 bolt bumpers
That is the laugh of the day.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:05 am
Are they Hard Chrome...……..just asking for a friend...…..
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 pm
HaHaha a pair of nicely chromed 5 bolt bumpers........are all you need for erectile disfunction.
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:40 pm
- Location: email@example.com
bwaminispeed wrote:Are they Hard Chrome...……..just asking for a friend...…..
They l@@k to be hard....
- Posts: 1591
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:55 pm
5 bolt support folks, not everyone needs that many
Stunning items btw
- Posts: 948
- Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:50 am
- Location: France
I still have mine as well,
I restored it with new studs, a coat of anti rust pain on the interior side,
It's ready fir the next 50 years
- Posts: 4397
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:26 pm
- Location: 't Gooi the Netherlands
What is the story of the black stripes on the bonnet
DOWNTON Mini is what I like a lot.
Mini 1000 Super de Luxe Mk3 1974 for Downtoning it.
Collecting 60th wooden steeringwheels.