mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:00 pm 

Rotherham Advertiser today 50 years , flash vehicles at mini motor show , Kingsforth Garage , Thurcroft. One for Biota fans if there are any :lol: :lol: , Prototpye on display , I remember going to this as its next village to me , BMC or should i say leyland garage , later sold to a big chain for about £6 million , Is father started the business after working as a coal miner and Dave Mathews carried on the Garage before selling it , Dave Mathews son married Pippa Middleton , Dave Mathews own Eden Rock on the island of St Barts , also owns 10,000 acre estate in Scotland , Glen Affric and as the title of Laird , estimated to be worth £40 million 2018 , He was married to Anita Taylor , also his father and John Houghton ( Biota fame ) father were in business in the mining and tunnelling , M & H Mining . I posted up awhile ago a bad smash that Dave was involved in while driving is Ford Capri , the same crash involved a Mini and the driver died .
Yorkshire miners son done good ;) ;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:05 pm 

Just found the photo's

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:26 am 

Ouch! That must have hurt a bit :shock: