mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:45 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Classic Le Man's 2018
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:20 pm 

We made it there and back , But the plastic pig wasn't happy in all the heat :( :( spluttering and coughing in the traffic on the way down and back especially with one lane shut off in Rouen tunnel , But what great weekend , Some fantastic classic's on and of the track , I think the best highlight was Friday evening when 70 classic Porsches come out for the qualifying , all lined up waiting to go the track ,I walked among the cars ,talked to the drivers ,all the engine were running , Can you imagined 70 flaties revving up wanting go :D :D :D , Hairs didn't stick up on mi neck they came off ,70th anniversary of Porches , Friday and Saturday early hours of the morning it was that loud the ground was vibrating , woke i thought i was camping on the track :lol: :lol: :lol: , Some 1920s blown Bentlys racing :o :o , Ill say it again what a Great weekend , Forget about Minis if you are thinking about going 2020 Coz they aint any ,well just a couple , Who's going 2020 besides ME , Yaaaaaa cannot wait , Mark and Rich ya don't know what ya missing.
Few photo's added Found mi own SEAT with mi name on , Lola racing , 70 Porches , Mini Jem Alias the plastic pig with shit roll showing the back window :oops: :oops: , Think it was in case we broke down altogether and mi shitting mi sen :lol: :lol: :lol:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:15 am 

Sounds like you had fun...........just a guess!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:02 am 

and your gearbox never missed a beat!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

'long beard boss'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:26 am 

rich@minispares.com wrote:
and your gearbox never missed a beat!!!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Haaaa That's right Rich , But i kept forgetting it was 3 syncro and kept crunching first gear :oops: :oops: , though it was a 3 syncro before i changed it :o :o , I put it down to old age :lol: :lol: :lol:

This guy came all the way from Tennessee , Drove his car to Jacksonville , Florida , Car went on a RoRo to France , then drove to classic Le Man , Dedication or what , He was telling me all about it ,He said he just had to come to the Classic , Cost on RoRo 800 us , Cheap as chips

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:30 am 

you should have told him the best thing he could have done to it was to stick a decent flat six in the back :lol:

'long beard boss'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:36 am 

you should have told him the best thing he could have done to it was to stick a decent flat six in the back :lol:

This is my dream car , Just love the old Porsche 356 :D :D :D , Nearest i will get to one will be a VW Karman Ghia :lol: :lol: :lol: unless i sell all my Juke's :lol: :lol: and that aint gona happen :P :P

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:52 am 

goff wrote:

This is my dream car , Just love the old Porsche 356 :D :D :D , Nearest i will get to one will be a VW Karman Ghia :lol: :lol: :lol: unless i sell all my Juke's :lol: :lol: and that aint gona happen :P :P

GOFF

if you want a nice, cheap rear engined. air cooled flat six project i could, er, facilitate your needs.... :lol:

'long beard boss'

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:01 pm 

I need to see your car anyway ;) ;) , Nice corvette at Le Man for sale !!! and a big yank , Plenty of room in the back for some Hanky Panky