mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:05 am 

Kiwi Craig wrote:
mikal, The difference is that Brendon Hartley is a Kiwi (New Zealander). We are less likely to carry on in the disgusting manner that those other wankers do. You could excuse him if he did, due to the run of bad luck he has had, mostly not his fault.
As Rich said, Aussie V8 Supercars are far more exciting, especially on the more open circuits like Bathurst or even Pukekohe here in NZ. Great that 4 of the top 5 drivers are Kiwi's at the moment, must be pi..ing the Aussies off.
Then we get to the Football World Cup and those tossers rolling around on the ground, when the replays show there has not even been any contact. Thats enough to put you right off that game.
They need 5 mins against the All Blacks rugby team, then they'd have something to scream about!!

My brother always says, ‘Modern footballers spend 90 minutes pretending to be injured, Rugby players spend 80 minutes pretending not to be injured’.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:33 pm 

How is a driver worth £2m a race?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/44884683

No wonder he thinks he should be treated like a Royalty!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:08 pm 

surfblue63 wrote:
How is a driver worth £2m a race?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/44884683

No wonder he thinks he should be treated like a Royalty!

Why on earth at £30m does he also need to get bonuses ?. On that money would you really need an extra incentive ?. There's a point where having this amount just makes it meaningless especially when he doubtless gets given tons of expensive stuff from sponsors. I know he's not the only one in this position but his childish antics coupled with his vast wealth just make him stand out as a complete knobend.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:17 pm 

Time to raise this thread again given Lewis & Mercedes GP win the F1 2018 titles with one more Race to go .. then after the race did you see Mad Max had pushy antics towards Ocon. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:59 pm 

He (Max) is more restrained than his farther.

I’m not sure how others saw it, granted you are allowed to un-lap yourself, but doesn’t it also say your supposed to yield a corner if the other car is half a car in front. :?:

Personally my finger is pointed squarely at Ocon.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:31 pm 

Ocon was at fault, and should be banned for a race. Not to worry he has probably blown his chance of a race seat next year now.

Later in the race Bottas showed how it should be done when Ricciardo passed him in the same spot.

PS Max has got to do two days community service for shoving Ocon during the post race weigh-in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfPG-an5HzQ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:54 pm 

For once I think Lewis was on the money when he told Max to his face ‘you had it all to loose and he had nothing to loose’ Max is world class and will be World Champion but sometimes he doesn’t see the big picture, in saying that he is still very young!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:38 pm 

Nevsmini wrote:
For once I think Lewis was on the money when he told Max to his face ‘you had it all to loose and he had nothing to loose’ Max is world class and will be World Champion but sometimes he doesn’t see the big picture, in saying that he is still very young!

and if the position was reversed and Lewis was taken off? We would have heard the dripping on the National news for a week.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:21 am 
Site Admin

Ha, ha, but no F1 driver has a better "Sulk Face" that Max.

He permanently has a face like a slapped arse!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:39 am 

mk1 wrote:
Ha, ha, but no F1 driver has a better "Sulk Face" that Max.

He permanently has a face like a slapped arse!

I hope the Red Bull has more power next season with the Honda engine. Mad Max is a future world champion without doubt :lol:

Alan

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next