mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 8:04 pm 

It's a great car Nick and well done in getting it ready this year because I know how disappoint that you could take part last year.
I had a great time in 2016 trying to loose you which I don't think I managed to do before I over heated. It's a shame I didn't get out on track at the same time as you this year.

Roy B (blue clubby turbo)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:47 pm 

burchy35 wrote:
It's a great car Nick and well done in getting it ready this year because I know how disappoint that you could take part last year.
I had a great time in 2016 trying to loose you which I don't think I managed to do before I over heated. It's a shame I didn't get out on track at the same time as you this year.

Roy B (blue clubby turbo)

Quote:
Thankyou Roy, Totally gutted I missed last year, it was a good day out but not the same without the car. 2016, enjoyed every second of it. Thought you were trying to avoid me this year lol..

Nick

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:34 am 

Hi All,
Do any of you have pictures of my Unipower GT on the track at Blyton Park which you can let me have for the car's scrap book. Many thanks.

TimCee
Unipower GT #1

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:02 pm 

timcee wrote:
Hi All,
Do any of you have pictures of my Unipower GT on the track at Blyton Park which you can let me have for the car's scrap book. Many thanks.

tim

on the grassin' track?..... :lol:

'long beard boss'

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 304 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31