mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 6:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765 ... 839  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am
Posts: 10729
Location: In the Village.
You are absolutely correct.

Chamber Volume
Amount Skimmed

And the Job number is also stamped on just behind the heater valve.

Ported, polished, but standard sized valves in this one as it was almost certainly from a No 4 Touring conversion originally.

http://mk1-performance-conversions.co.uk/dtn_45.pdf

_________________
Mark F
I am not a number, but you can get me on 0800-555-555


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm
Posts: 3684
Location: UK
The 2017 eBay Charmer of the Year is having another go at selling this :roll: :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/austin-mini- ... Swa0VaTXXJ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:08 pm
Posts: 3051
Three SPi/Mpi Engines/box on TMF in Cheltenham have to go by Sunday or scrapped.....
http://www.theminiforum.co.uk/forums/to ... e-engines/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:53 pm
Posts: 97
Andrew1967 wrote:
The 2017 eBay Charmer of the Year is having another go at selling this :roll: :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/austin-mini- ... Swa0VaTXXJ


Also selling similar E type and Lotus Cortina V5s. Bet they are all fakes. I've used both my Ebay id's to ask questions on previous listings so don't think he will respond to me if I ask for photos of V5s, maybe someone else could ask?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:57 am
Posts: 603
Location: Australia
be606 wrote:
Andrew1967 wrote:
The 2017 eBay Charmer of the Year is having another go at selling this :roll: :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/austin-mini- ... Swa0VaTXXJ


Also selling similar E type and Lotus Cortina V5s. Bet they are all fakes. I've used both my Ebay id's to ask questions on previous listings so don't think he will respond to me if I ask for photos of V5s, maybe someone else could ask?

An eBay member since December 2017 and has no feedback? Am I blind or are there no photos of the car as stated in the add (which seems very similar to another posted here recently?)
Quote:
you can see by the picture how bad the shell was


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:53 pm
Posts: 97
timmy201 wrote:
be606 wrote:
Andrew1967 wrote:
The 2017 eBay Charmer of the Year is having another go at selling this :roll: :lol:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/austin-mini- ... Swa0VaTXXJ


Also selling similar E type and Lotus Cortina V5s. Bet they are all fakes. I've used both my Ebay id's to ask questions on previous listings so don't think he will respond to me if I ask for photos of V5s, maybe someone else could ask?

An eBay member since December 2017 and has no feedback? Am I blind or are there no photos of the car as stated in the add (which seems very similar to another posted here recently?)
Quote:
you can see by the picture how bad the shell was


When previously listed the Cooper and Lotus had pictures of the V5s and both were obvious fake documents as they had a major error in the wording on them. Mini also had a fake Heritage Certificate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 pm
Posts: 688
Location: N/E England Where the SAND is GOLDEN and the sea is always COLD!!
And to also quote the recent add "What you see is what you get" probably just a copy of his screen shot :o :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:20 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am
Posts: 10729
Location: In the Village.
BARGAIN!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LUCAS-OLD-LU ... SwZKBZOFgi

_________________
Mark F
I am not a number, but you can get me on 0800-555-555


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 am
Posts: 397
Unfortunately, I need two for the Estate. It's unlikely I'll find another one to match!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:05 pm
Posts: 220
mk1 wrote:


That's great for the Rat look mini :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 759, 760, 761, 762, 763, 764, 765 ... 839  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Andreas Magnusson, anis, Google [Bot], nippycars and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Localized by Maël Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr