mk1-forum.net
http://mk1-forum.net/

WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.
http://mk1-forum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1946
Page 1052 of 1070

Author:  Costafortune [ Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

miniminor wrote:
WMU 211G wrote:
Nice looking Mk2 Mini 1000 here, I know they're rare now compared to Coopers etc but is it worth nearly £20k...?

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1183767

posting.php?mode=quote&f=5&p=235006#

It is a beauty and quite rare, way more standard Mk1s about than Mk2s. Interesting to see how long it is for sale at that price.


It was at the NEC and it's quite lovely. The BMC interior whiff is there in full. :lol:

Author:  WMU 211G [ Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

I think somebody mentioned Christine Keeler's '61 Mk1 for sale a few pages back, just found this silent footage of her driving it in '63 on youtube…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRsSBKs8Yrs

Getty images have several photos of it too.

Author:  mab01uk [ Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

Mini Ice Cream Van (GC Motors)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Ice-Cre ... Sw1mZd7mx3

Author:  IslandBlue [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

Has this one been discussed before? Interesting history if it's true.
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1161491

Author:  steve1071 [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

IslandBlue wrote:
Has this one been discussed before? Interesting history if it's true.
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1161491


Note the location....

Author:  swifty [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

Yeh it's Daves . Been discussed before . ... ken

Author:  Old English White [ Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

WMU 211G wrote:
I think somebody mentioned Christine Keeler's '61 Mk1 for sale a few pages back, just found this silent footage of her driving it in '63 on youtube…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRsSBKs8Yrs

Getty images have several photos of it too.


Who else noticed that her RH rear indicator isn't working? Bloody Lucas electrics weren't great even back then :lol:

Author:  mab01uk [ Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

Mini Pickup to be featured On Salvage Hunters - Classic Cars
"Please note: This car will be featured in an upcoming episode of Salvage Hunters Classic Cars featuring Drew Pritchard and Paul Cowland, and we would be keen for the new owner to potentially appear on camera purchasing the car from our presenters."
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-Mini- ... Sw5MReFztN

Author:  mk1 [ Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

mab01uk wrote:
Mini Pickup to be featured On Salvage Hunters - Classic Cars
"Please note: This car will be featured in an upcoming episode of Salvage Hunters Classic Cars featuring Drew Pritchard and Paul Cowland, and we would be keen for the new owner to potentially appear on camera purchasing the car from our presenters."
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Austin-Mini- ... Sw5MReFztN


20 Grand for a "W" reg pickup!

For that sort of money, I hope that they are throwing in your own TV career as well!

Author:  mab01uk [ Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WTH??!?! Have you seen this item on ebay.

Clubman bodyshell?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-mini ... Sw7eld98H8

Page 1052 of 1070 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/