mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 7059
mab01uk wrote:
Mk1 1965 Morris Mini Cooper 'S'
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253144417798


Grandad's axe that one but honest enough description!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:16 pm
Posts: 5502
bid now and get a free bag of what ever the seller is smoking!


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Mini-Coope ... SwfRdZJd1G


:lol:

_________________
should you wish, you can contact me on rich@minispares.com

'long beard boss'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 1103
Location: SUTTON COLDFIELD, West Midlands
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Austi ... 1438.l2649


:shock: :o :o :o :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 pm
Posts: 2817
Location: UK
STG95F wrote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Austin-Morris-Mini-Mk1-2-Jacking-Point-Bung-Nos/152689691938?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649


:shock: :o :o :o :o


WTF !!!!

Got two NOS ones here for fifty quid if anyone wants them :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:13 pm
Posts: 783
Location: DERBYSHIRE
Pete wrote:
mab01uk wrote:
Mk1 1965 Morris Mini Cooper 'S'
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253144417798


Grandad's axe that one but honest enough description!

Looks a good shell...and he has some of the expensive parts available as separate negotiation..... :|


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:10 pm
Posts: 1103
Location: SUTTON COLDFIELD, West Midlands
Andrew1967 wrote:
STG95F wrote:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-Austin-Morris-Mini-Mk1-2-Jacking-Point-Bung-Nos/152689691938?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649


:shock: :o :o :o :o


WTF !!!!

Got two NOS ones here for fifty quid if anyone wants them :lol:


I will make sure the ones i have fitted are fitted in correctly , don't want to loose them at that price :o


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:30 pm
Posts: 112
Fat boy!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332371395706


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 1:04 pm
Posts: 184
Location: Norfolks highest point
rich@minispares.com wrote:
bid now and get a free bag of what ever the seller is smoking!


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Mini-Coope ... SwfRdZJd1G


:lol:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:47 pm
Posts: 7059
spoon.450 wrote:
Pete wrote:
mab01uk wrote:
Mk1 1965 Morris Mini Cooper 'S'
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253144417798


Grandad's axe that one but honest enough description!

Looks a good shell...and he has some of the expensive parts available as separate negotiation..... :|


Oh! missed that bit :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:06 am
Posts: 222
Location: Way out west
Don't knock that one, those are a pair of rarely seen FeC marked "alloys". ;) :lol:

rich@minispares.com wrote:
bid now and get a free bag of what ever the seller is smoking!


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Mini-Coope ... SwfRdZJd1G


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6937 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 687, 688, 689, 690, 691, 692, 693, 694  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], wj33 and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Localized by Maël Soucaze © 2010 phpBB.fr