mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Goodbye Batman
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:29 pm 

Such a great show, the best batman by far RIP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:28 pm 

Remember going to see the movie together with my Dad - ohh all those memories :(

Rest in peace.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:11 am 

While I was a bit late for the TV show, we had a copy of the 1966 Batman: The Movie. We must have watched it at least 50 times and could almost recite word for word :lol:

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:38 pm 

Best comment I saw was that like when a President dies, all of the other Batmen should go to the funeral ass a group.

We're about the same age Mark so like you the show was in syndication and on all the time when I was a kid and Adam West is the one and only Batman. The Munsters, Addams Family, Honeymooners and many I don't have at the tip of my tongue such great shows.

From your side of the Pond, when I was very young we used to get Benny Hill and the Saint. Then a little later of course was Python. And my Dad had me obsessed with the Prisoner. A lotus 7 being his first car, KAR-120C was irresistible!

And with all of the musicians going. I was just talking to the guy who owns one of the record shops nearby and we were cataloging who is left from the earliest days of rock. Little Richard and Chubby Checker are about it. And Chubby is not well at all. Gregg Allman a couple of weeks ago was dreadful. Not sure how the audience there connected with the type of rock the Allman Brothers was making but I always thought they were one of the best and since I've been into vinyl in recent years I really fell back in love with their music. The Allmans and Queen were the 2 I never saw and will most regret.