A section dedicated to non Mini related conversations that some members may find disturbing, worrying or offensive. If you are likely to be troubled by non Classic car related content, I would suggest you avoid!
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:15 pm
- Location: Graz/Austria // NN1 4ST previously
If only I knew the power of the Dark Side...I wouldn't have made contact with an Innocenti
- Posts: 1780
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:05 pm
- Location: Hiding From The Dog... NW Eng
Needs spacers on the wheels - that 'negative poke' really spoils it
- Posts: 1430
- Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:46 am
- Location: Cambridge, MA, USA
I didn’t think it looked too bad - definitely seen a lot worse plastic fantastic minis...
... but then I saw the inside
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:59 am
- Location: Berkshire UK
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 7:32 am
- Location: Essex (not the white stiletto bit)
Yup inside is a bit lively, I have a respect for anybody that has the ability to mould/form to that standard, but f##k is it ugly
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:59 am
- Location: Exeter UK
A new word for me!!!
cacopygian Definition in the dictionary English. cacopygian. Definitions. Having ugly buttocks
- Posts: 156
- Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:23 pm
- Location: Buckinghamshire
Somebody pass the eye bleach!!!
- Posts: 891
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 1:06 pm
- Location: Lakeland
That’s a shocker. It’s Timmy Mallet in automotive form. Bet there’s an itzy bitzy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini in the glove box.
I've got a 69 Mini with a 1046, Cooper Head and a four on the floor.
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:50 pm
- Location: Sunny Devon
And to think someone actually thought that was a good idea !!
- Posts: 259
- Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:44 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Looks like they actually wanted an Elise!
Of course I know what a dipstick is, you get called something often enough you look it up!