Hamilton & Mercedes Situation

A section dedicated to non Mini related conversations that some members may find disturbing, worrying or offensive. If you are likely to be troubled by non Classic car related content, I would suggest you avoid!
Supersonic

Post by Supersonic »

If this subject is not permitted please delete.

I’m no fan of Eddie Jordan but I have to agree with what he said earlier. "If I was the team boss of Daimler, Hamilton would have been showed the door two weeks ago". Does Hamilton not appreciate that there is a world deadly disease pandemic which has changed everything.

His teammate is on an 8-Million a year and Hamilton wants 40-Million plus race prize money and a 1-Million electric Mercedes.

Another find example of selflessness shown in full blown colour and sound I regret to say. :( :(

Alan
Last edited by Supersonic on Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hanlminiman
Location: Still in a Car Home in North Cotswolds, close to Prescott Hill Climb & Stratford upon Avon UK

Re: Hamilton & Mercedes Situation

Post by hanlminiman »

Allegedly - as reported in the MEDIA. Are they all in the room monitoring the negotiations between the parties? Sun or Star sources plus FI sources.
kit of bits

Post by kit of bits »

I’ve herd from within he asked for something silly like £120m and was shown the door when there’d finished laughing..
D
OzOAP

Post by OzOAP »

Dump Hamilton, others drivers will be a lot cheaper. The Mercedes will still win. He will not win another championship is something else.
Thorp

Post by Thorp »

To be fair to Hamilton, it’s a commercial decision for Mercedes, and I suppose if you don’t ask.....he’s at the peak of his career so he may as well cash in if he can.

Obviously lots of folk view him as having best car etc but prob not the best place for that debate.
mab01uk

Post by mab01uk »

Lost interest in F1 and anything to do with it several years ago... :(
Supersonic

Post by Supersonic »

Hamilton must be the most egotistical narcissistic person I’m ever seen in my long life. Perhaps, there are mental health issues somewhere behind it all :!: :!:

Alan
360gts

Post by 360gts »

He may be in the 'peak' of his career however, it is worth noting.....when he was away with Covid...a young rookie named George Russel drove his car and would have won that race....bad luck for George...the car let him down.
They could have George who is a winner and a very well spoken young man....for a lot less money.
Polarsilver

Post by Polarsilver »

Lewis is now outpricing himself & its time to give George Russel the 2021 Mercedes F1 Car to Drive .. nice gesture by Merc to put All their F1 Team Employees Names onto the engine cover just for the last 2020 Race 8-)
goff

Post by goff »

Supersonic wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:15 pm Hamilton must be the most egotistical narcissistic person I’m ever seen in my long life. Perhaps, there are mental health issues somewhere behind it all :!: :!:

Alan
Health issues :lol: :lol: :lol: , must be that lock & chain he wears round his neck , What we would say he is a ME ME , Me , My self & I , selfish greedy person , how could he spend that sort of money , GREED. SACK HIM :lol: :lol: :lol: