mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:45 pm 

MMW is going on right now in Santa Rosa and as it's only a couple of miles from the shop I thought I'd go check out the show and shine event held at the Old courthouse square. There were mini's of all description on display in a fine setting in the 80deg temps and a fine time was had by all it would seem. So here are a few pictures of cars in attendance but no details unfortunately as I'm not clever enough to take notes!
Attachment:
IMG_1274.JPG
Attachment:
IMG_1275.JPG

Attachment:
IMG_1276.JPG
Attachment:
IMG_1297.JPG
Attachment:
IMG_1294.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by minimans on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 pm 

Well bollocks. I don't know why most came out upside down? there OK in my browser and I can't seem to turn them over now they are posted, can anybody edit them for me? Now I've made a complete cock up of it! tried to do edit the photo's and now I've got the same photo 4 times...................................Well managed to delete all the photo's and just posted the ones that are the right way up! It seems that the I phone pictures are almost impossible for me to edit. they appear the right way up in my picture editor but once posted are upside down or sideways and will not re-orientate when edited.......I give up.......

Last edited by minimans on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:53 pm 

This is the actual Moke that my Original Arden 8 port was fitted to back in the day when owned by Don Racine of MiniMania fame
Attachment:
IMG_1273.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.