The Home of the Bigger Brothers, BMC 1100s, 1300s, A40s, A35 etc.
- Posts: 2552
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm
- Location: Dunfermline, Fife
mk1 wrote:I am pleased to be able to confirm that after a severe testing session at Blyton last weekend, the brakes on my 1300 were found to be more than adequate.
Please see thread below looking for brake parts suppliers.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 14460
- Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:30 am
- Location: Up a tree in the Herb Garden.
But he didn't have any problems stopping at Blyton
I'm a rather fat feathery Owl called sage.
Mini Mad Swede
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:55 am
- Location: The rock Sweden
For brake pads I'd compare them to the ones on a Saab 96 V4 say 1970 to 1980 as they look damn near the same.
Those Saab's also have swinging calipers.
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:02 am
As far as i remember, the SAAB calipers and pads look the same because they are exactly the same Lockheed system!