mk1-forum.net
http://mk1-forum.net/

Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking
http://mk1-forum.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=21313
Page 1 of 2

Author:  tedmcedd [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:01 am ]
Post subject:  Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

Hello All!

I pickled up a crusty VP 1300 which I have robbed of its engine and front wings.

Everything else available if anyone needs anything.

Ed

Author:  Andrew1967 [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

Hi Ed,

Don’t suppose the front panel is in anyway saveable or useable for repair sections ?

What colour is the car / interior?

Andrew

Author:  woodypup59 [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

Where in the world might you be Ed ?

Author:  tedmcedd [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

Front panel does look good, the grill and bonnet are excellent too.

Car is Harvest Gold with Olive interior. drivers seat is ripped, passenger is very good. rear seat squab is missing, but the base is there and is good. I'll take some pictures tomorrow. There are two dashboards with it...

I have the logbook and some other paperwork.... Its pretty rough though!

Car is in Halifax, West Yorks. Willing to post or courier anything.

Ed

Author:  Andrew1967 [ Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

Ed,

Same colour as Dad's VDP :)

If the front panel is saveable, we are VERY interested.

Could pick up from Blyton if you are going ;)

Any chance of any pics of it

Author:  tedmcedd [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

I'll get some today Andrew.

Pm me your email address

Ed

Author:  111Robin [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

Does the VDP have the same air filter box as the 1300GT ?

Author:  tedmcedd [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

111Robin wrote:
Does the VDP have the same air filter box as the 1300GT ?


Yes it has the metal air box with the correct wing nuts, its the one with the flat on one side...

Author:  111Robin [ Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

tedmcedd wrote:
111Robin wrote:
Does the VDP have the same air filter box as the 1300GT ?


Yes it has the metal air box with the correct wing nuts, its the one with the flat on one side...

Do you have it for sale or are you using it with the engine ?

Author:  tedmcedd [ Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Vanden Plas 1300 - Breaking

111Robin wrote:
tedmcedd wrote:
111Robin wrote:
Does the VDP have the same air filter box as the 1300GT ?


Yes it has the metal air box with the correct wing nuts, its the one with the flat on one side...

Do you have it for sale or are you using it with the engine ?


PM me your email and I can send a picture.

Ed

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/