mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:23 pm 

Just a quick note that it was good to see everybody today at Blyton, sorry if I didn't get chance to talk to all but a cracking day all the same, with some cracking cars as well.. :D

Many thanks to andy and perry for taking me round in there motors, andy's "off" was a classic :o pity its not on film...
I will be there next year with me own car... (mind you I said that last year. :roll: ....)

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:08 am 

Want to second Ian's post! Was a great couple of days, absolute magic to get everything done in time. Real shame we had to cut the weekend short, hope Sunday hoes well for everyone! As usual something always happens to us, so after my lot of test laps and then brother went out then the bearing decided to shat itself, luckily dad had a spare front and we manage to swap it over quickly. Next year will be back in a mini and hopefully doing both days.

Thanks to everyone who helped make it a great weekend. And also thanks to the organisers

Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:10 am 

tjw89 wrote:
Want to second Ian's post! Was a great couple of days, absolute magic to get everything done in time. Real shame we had to cut the weekend short, hope Sunday hoes well for everyone! As usual something always happens to us, so after my lot of test laps and then brother went out then the bearing decided to shat itself, luckily dad had a spare front and we manage to swap it over quickly. Next year will be back in a mini and hopefully doing both days.

Thanks to everyone who helped make it a great weekend. And also thanks to the organisers

Tim

Tim did you borrow the grease off me?

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:21 am 

Yes he did Tom,did you get it back??

Echo all other comments a great day yet again,and as Tim said shame we could not be there for the whole week end

And great to meet up with so many folk again

Oh yes,and great to be able to do the parade laps around lunchtime,that was a great idea

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:52 am 

Yes Tom. Many thanks for that! Couldn't believe new bearings didn't have any in. Just another thing to add to the list to take next year.

Tim

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:20 pm 

Cracking weekend Ian see you next year (reaching for the t-cut).

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 8:22 pm 

:lol: :D and you Andy