mk1-forum.net

A friendly international forum for people interested in the tuning & modification of classic BMC vehicles
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:30 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: MK1 Action day Stickers
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:47 pm 

Pete is there any MK 1 action day stickers ???????????????? Have i missed them ????????????????

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:24 pm 

Location: Up north where men are men and sheep are frightened
I did the last two years and I've missed them

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:21 pm 

Not sure Mark has any spares from previous events but yes the 2016 stickers will be available on the day. I'll have a plan ready on the day also to make them visible and available.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:21 pm 

Pete wrote:
Not sure Mark has any spares from previous events but yes the 2016 stickers will be available on the day. I'll have a plan ready on the day also to make them visible and available.

Pete ,I think Mark should have had these for sale a few months ago, Could have put a bit of sparkle in the up and coming MK1 performance track day ,you cannot beat a bit of advertising ,Just my opinion , I got the others ,thanks.

Goff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:21 pm 

You're certainly entitled to your opinion! BUT... :lol:

We'll have stickers on the gate for participating drivers and for visitors on the day that make a donation to our charity (Cancer Research UK) above £5. Anyone that only donates £1 on entry can buy a sticker.... for £5! :lol:

We should have enough stickers to go round and any excess (unlikely to be many this year) will be put up for grabs on here.

As for advertising, we're in the MCR mag every month (yet no news of any MCR stand this year???), we're in Mini Mag, and we're all over Facebook. That should cover it, we don't want to be over-run!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:12 pm 

Pete wrote:
You're certainly entitled to your opinion! BUT... :lol:

We'll have stickers on the gate for participating drivers and for visitors on the day that make a donation to our charity (Cancer Research UK) above £5. Anyone that only donates £1 on entry can buy a sticker.... for £5! :lol:

Tight sods £1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We should have enough stickers to go round and any excess (unlikely to be many this year) will be put up for grabs on here.
;) ;) ;) ;)
As for advertising, we're in the MCR mag every month (yet no news of any MCR stand this year???), we're in Mini Mag, and we're all over Facebook. That should cover it, we don't want to be over-run!

Pete the last time i bought a car mag was 1973 Triple CCC :o :o :o ,Some one gave me 3 Mini world mags about 15 years ago, Did not rate the mag :( :( :( , I only look on this forum !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D , + mini Marcos owners forum :D :D :D :D Now you can see i lead a sheltered life :lol: :lol: :lol: , Did all my mini days back in the 60s. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,Bloody hell i am feeling old ;) ;) ;) ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 pm 

Quote:
loody hell i am feeling old ;) ;) ;) ;)

You are old :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:06 am 

almondgreen wrote:
Quote:
loody hell i am feeling old ;) ;) ;) ;)

You are old :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Almondgreen ,You coming over this year ????????